3M 16580 Accuspray Spray Gun System with Standard PPS
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
3M’s mission is to take the pain OUT of painting — that means cleaning and maintenance — and it’s got to be done without sacrificing performance. Accuspray™ ONE makes cleaning quick and easy with see through five sizes of replaceable, interchangeable atomizing heads atomizing heads.
- The only HVLP spray gun system that requires virtually no cleaning and no maintenance kits
- Durable, lightweight 1-piece composite spray gun body is simple to maintain and use
- Replaceable atomizing heads afford the performance of a brand new gun on demand, at a fraction of the cost
- Reusable atomizing heads are transparent, making it easy to tell when the gun is clean
- PPS™ system provides all-in-one mixing/measuring, filtering, spraying and temporary protection of liquid coating materials for continued use
- PPS™ liners eliminate the need to clean cups
- Spray gun requires 13CFM at 20psi
- Spray Gun Body, Air Flow Control Valve, 22 oz Mixing Cup and Collar
- 5 each Disposable Lids & Liners, Sealing Plugs, Color ID Clips
- 1 each of the following atomizing heads:
- 1.2mm (Blue) and 1.3mm (Green): High quality finishes and finest atomization
- 1.4mm (Orange): Fine atomization with lower viscosity coatings such as lacquers, single stage paints, polyurethanes, and clear coats
- 1.8mm (Clear): Perfect for medium viscosity coatings such as primers, lacquers and adhesives of all kinds. Spray in any direction, get into tight spaces and put the adhesive right where you want it, with the pattern you prefer.
Customers also viewed