AirCat 1150 "Killer Torque" Composite Air Impact Wrench 1/2"
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Features and Benefits:
The sheer power and performance of 1,295 foot-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque and 1,400 Blows Per Minute makes this the strongest hard hitting Twin Hammer ?? Impact Wrench on the market.
A light weight all-black composite body with a patented ergonomic AirCat® handle. AIRCA'Ts® patented tuned exhaust system gives this tool an extremely low decibel level of 89 dBa, with no loss of power.??The 1150 is assembled in the USA with a 2-year Parts and Labor warranty.
The AirCat® “Killer Torque” 1150 contains a 15% larger rotor and cylinder, giving this Twin Hammer unequaled power than any 1/2” in its class. Faster hard hitting impact (1,400 Blows Per Minute) - Durable, Rugged and Reliable - Recommended for all-around automotive torque applications - The 1150 innovation, helps you do the job, more productively.
- Durable Composite Housing
- Patented Ergonomically Designed Handle (reduces operator fatigue)
- Patented Quiet Tuned Exhaust (86 decibels)
- Assembled in U.S.A
- Patented Easy operation Flip lever Forward & Reverse
- Loosening Torque: 1,295 (ft-lb)
- Working Torque: 200-950 (ft-lb)
- Blows Per Minute: 1,400 (BPM - Under Load)
- Avg Air Consumption: 4.3(CFM - Under Load)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg)
- Sound Level: 89 (dBa)
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Air Flow Pressure: 90 - 120 (psi)
- CE Certified
- Meets EU Safety, Health & Environmental Requirements
- 2 Year Warranty Parts & Labor
Customers also viewed