AirCat 1355-XL Nitrocat Xtreme Torque 3/8" Impact Wrench w/Twin Hammer, 700 ft/lbs
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
The NITROCAT® 1355-XL is a no non-sense, hard hitting 3/8" impact wrench that incorporates the Twin Hammer mechanism. With an industry leading 700 (ft-lbs) of Loosening Torque and 1,750 Blows Per Minute, the 1355-XL will give you all the torque you need and tremendous speed to get the job done.
The TWIN HAMMER Mechanism consists of 2 hammers in a closed cage which rotates around the anvil. This design allows the hammer to hit at the same time on both sides of the anvil. A twin hammer design is very durable and particularly suitable for long operating cycles. A further advantage is that the design consists of few individual parts and this makes it very easy to service. The twin hammer is lubricated by grease. Lubrication can be easily done from outside via greasing fitting without opening the housing. The TWIN-Hammer design is best used for industrial, all-around automotive applications, tire service and assembly.
All the Power, Half the Noise! The AirCat® tool line has a substantially reduced level of noise while retaining more power and torque. Operating at 82-89 dBa (decibels), far below the OSHA guidelines. This feature benefits not only the mechanic but also the overall business. The patented tuned exhaust muffler technology, in all the tools, allows discharged air to pass without developing back pressure, thus retaining more power, while significantly reducing noise.
AirCat® has innovated through-the-handle exhaust design, which incorporates its revolutionary worldwide patented internal muffler/filter. The benefits include reduced hazards from breathing exhausted air particulates, the elimination of blow-by into the operators eyes and lungs as well as reduce noise.
AirCat® also incorporates a patented ergonomically engineered handle design to relieve stress and fatigue on the operators hands, wrists and arms. The patented AirCat® handle offers better overall distribution of weight for a balanced tool and provides a unique grip that makes it easier to use for prolonged periods of time.
- The Hard Hitting Twin Hammer mechanism creates a high torque initial impact.
- All NitroCat models are suited for heavy duty (frame work, medium to heavy duty trucks)
- Durable Lightweight Composite Housing
- Ergonomically Designed Handle (reduces operator fatigue)
- Patented through the handle exhaust to keep debris away from face
- Patented Quiet Technology (86 decibels)
- Superior Internal Mechanics
- Patented Easy operation Flip lever Forward & Reverse
- Loosening Torque: 700 (ft-lbs)
- Working Torque: 100-400 (ft-lbs)
- Blows Per Minute: 1,750 (BPM - Under Load)
- Free Speed: 10,000 (RPM)
- Weight: 2.7 lbs (1.22 kg)
- Overall Length: 6.75 in (171 mm)
- Avg.Air Consumption: 4 (CFM)
- Sound Level: 89 (dBA)
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Air Flow Pressure: 90 - 120 (psi)
- CE Certified
- Meets EU Safety, Health & Environmental Requirements
- 1-Year Parts & Labor Limited Warranty
Customers also viewed