Aircat 1600-TH 3/4" Composite Impact Wrench with Twin Hammer
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
The 1600-TH uses the rugged and reliable Twin Hammer mechanism - suited for bus/large automotive use, large agricultural service vehicles, large industrial bolt assembly. The TWIN HAMMER Mechanism consists of 2 hammers in a closed cage which rotates around the anvil. This design allows the hammer to hit at the same time on both sides of the anvil. A twin hammer design is very durable and particularly suitable for long operating cycles.
A further advantage is that the design consists of few individual parts and this makes it very easy to service. The twin hammer is lubricated by grease. Lubrication can be easily done from outside via greasing fitting without opening the housing. The TWIN-Hammer design is best used for industrial, all-around automotive applications, tire service and assembly.
All the Power, Half the Noise! The AIRCAT® tool line has a substantially reduced level of noise while retaining more power and torque. Tested & shown to operate at 82-86 dBa (decibels), far below the OSHA guidelines. This feature benefits not only the mechanic but also the overall business.
The patented tuned exhaust muffler technology, in all the tools, allows discharged air to pass without developing back pressure, thus retaining more power, while significantly reducing noise. AIRCAT® has innovated through-the-handle exhaust design, which incorporates its revolutionary worldwide patented internal muffler/filter. The benefits include reduced hazards from breathing exhausted air particulates, the elimination of blow-by into the operators eyes and lungs as well as reduce noise.
AIRCAT® also incorporates a patented ergonomically engineered handle design to relieve stress and fatigue on the operators hands, wrists and arms. The patented AIRCAT handle offers better overall distribution of weight for a balanced tool and provides a unique grip that makes it easier to use for prolonged periods of time.??
- Hard Hitting "Super Clutch" Twin Hammer Mechanism
- Ergonomically Designed Handle (reduces operator fatigue)
- Patented Quiet Technology (86 decibels)
- Patented through the handle exhaust (keeps debris away from face)
- Patented Easy Operation Flip lever Forward & Reverse
- Loosening Torque: 1,400 (ft-lbs)
- Working Torque: 200-1200 (ft-lbs)
- Free Speed: 4,500 (RPM)
- Weight: 7.9 lbs (3.58 kg)
- Overall Length: 9.25 in (235 mm)
- Avg.Air Consumption: 8 (CFM)
- Sound Level: 89 (dBA)
- Air Flow Pressure: 90 - 120 (psi)
- Air Inlet: 3/8" NPT
- CE Certified
- Patented Ergonomically Designed Handle
- Meets EU Safety, Health & Environmental Requirements
- 1-Year Parts & Labor Limited Warranty
Customers also viewed