American Forge & Foundry 3192A Air/Hydraulic Transmission Jack, 1100 lb
(You save $234.17)
Brand: American Forge & Foundry
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
- Provide service technicians with an effortless air-operated first stage.
- Second stage is used for precise transmission or transfer adjustments during installation.
- All units are constructed with a heavy-duty tubular steel base that provide a wide stance for added stability.
- The heavy-duty casters provide ease of maneuverability on rough floors.
- Air or manual foot operated, two-stage ram frees both hands for easier alignment of automotive, van and light truck transmissions, transfer cases or differentials in under hoist applications
- Universal head provides forward, back and side tilt
- Fully-adjustable universal saddle with spring-loaded corner brackets for easy (tool free) adjustment
- 115-200 PSI air pressure required; 7-7/8 cu. ft./min. air consumption
Customers also viewed
Gearwrench 80300PD 51 Pc. 1/4" Dr. SAE/Met 6-Pt Standard & Deep Socket Set w/ Ratchet with FREE 12 Pc. Ratcheting Set