Associated 6036B Battery Load Tester, Carbon Pile, 0-16 Volts DC, 0-1000 Amps
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Ideal for battery distributors, high volume testing, and fleet use. High resolution carbon pile assembly, featuring unique curved carbon discs, ensures maximum contact, reduces hot spots, prevents edge burning and provides smoother operation and longer life. High RPM fan cools for continuous battery testing. Voltmeter leads are inside cables for protection. Model 6038 cart available for easy mobility.
- Tests batteries up to 2000 CCA;
- Coarse thread for fine adjustment;
- Large scale voltmeter with color coded numerical scale;
- Temperature compensation chart;
- 1000 amp heavy gauge copper jaws in insulated clamps with Flexi-Spring cable guards;
- Voltage sensing leads buried in cables to prevent damage.
- Voltmeter: 0-16V DC.
- Ammeter: 6" 0-1000 Amps.
- Leads: 5'.
Customers also viewed
Associated 6043 Clip On Amp Probe, Inductive, 1000A AC/DC, Works with Most DMM, 2" Jaw Opening, 10' Cord