Associated 8540 Starter Circuit Tester
(You save $30.51)
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
- Allows hands free operation while the technician starts the vehicle
- Indicates you have a good connection to the points being monitored.
- You no longer need to guess if you have a good connection
- Tests battery voltage to verify there is sufficient voltage before testing begins
- Monitors four connection points at one time which expedites testing process
- Allows the technician to test hard to reach areas while not putting himself in a precarious position during the starting operation
- Holds the status of all poor connections until Tech-Chek is reset, allowing the technician analyze the results
- Will automatically switch to the 24-volt test setting battery voltage is detected above 16 volts
Customers also viewed
K Tool 70210 Carbon Pile Battery Load Tester, 500 Amp, 1000 CCA, for 12 Volt Batteries, Alternators, Starters