ATD Tools 7822 1/4" NPT, 1oz., 20 Micron, 27SCFM, Metal Filter
Brand: ATD Tools
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
- General purpose filters remove harmful water condensate, pipe scale, dirt and rust from your compressed air system.
- This prevents corrosive damage to compressed air equipment and finished products.
- Typically, general purpose filters are installed upstream of regulators to prevent valve failure.
- They are also used as pre-filters for oil removing and coalescing filters to insure high efficiency and long element life in applications such as paint spraying, instrumentation and pharmaceutical.
- Removes liquid, water, dirt and debris from air lines
- Protects components and air tools from premature failure
- For protection, use a main line filter on main air line and a general purpose filter at each work station.
- Pipe Size: 1/4?
- Max Flow SCFM: 27
- Bowl Capacity: 1 oz.
- Bowl Type: Poly
- Drain: Manual
- Operating Temp. Range: 40°-125°F
- Max Flow Pressure: 150 psig
- Filter Element: 20 micron
Customers also viewed