ATD Tools 7825 General Purpose Filter
Brand: ATD Tools
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
- Pipe Size: 1/4?
- Bowl Type: poly
- Operating Temperature: 40º-125º F
- Maximum Flow Pressure: 150 psig
- 48 SCFM maximum
- 5 oz. bowl capacity
- Manual drain
- 5 micron filter element.
- Removes liquid, water, dirt and debris from air lines.
- Protects components and air tools from premature failure.
- General purpose filters remove harmful water condensate, pipe scale, dirt and rust from your compressed air system.
- This prevents corrosive damage to compressed air equipment and finished products.
- Typically, general purpose filters are installed upstream of regulators to prevent valve failure.
- They are also used as pre-filters to oil removing and coalescing filters to insure high efficiency and long element life in applications such as paint spraying, instrumentation and pharmaceutical.
- For protection, use a main line filter on main air line and a general purpose filter at each work station.
Customers also viewed