ATD Tools 7828 Standard 1/4 NPT Filter, Metal Bowl, 40 Micron, 48 SCFM
Brand: ATD Tools
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
- Pipe Size: 1/2?
- Bowl Type: metal
- Operating Temperature: 40º-160 F
- Maximum Flow Pressure: 250 psig
- 100 SCFM maximum
- 6 oz. bowl capacity
- manual drain
- 40 micron filter element
- Removes liquid, water, dirt and debris from air lines.
- Protects components and air tools from premature failure.
- General purpose filters remove harmful water condensate, pipe scale, dirt and rust from your compressed air system.
- This prevents corrosive damage to compressed air equipment and finished products.
- Typically, general purpose filters are installed upstream of regulators to prevent valve failure.
- They are also used as pre-filters to oil removing and coalescing filters to insure high efficiency and long element life in applications such as paint spraying, instrumentation and pharmaceutical.
- For protection, use a main line filter on main air line and a general purpose filter at each work station.
Customers also viewed