ATD Tools 7835 Coalescing/Oil Removing Filter, 1/2", .03 Micro
Brand: ATD Tools
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
- Coalescing filters function in a different way from general purpose filters. Air flows from inside to outside through a coalescing media. Coalescing by definition means "to come together." It is a continuous process by which small aerosols come in contact with the fibers in the filter media, uniting with other collected aerosols and growing to emerge as a droplet on the downstream surface of the media and then gravitationally drained away. For maximum performance and efficiency, coalescing filters should be preceded by a general-purpose filter.
- Removes submicron particles, particularly oil
- Applications include paint spraying, pneumatic control instrumentation, printing and protection of air bearings
- For maximum efficiency, a pre-filter needs to installed upstream of the oil-removing filter
- Pipe size: ½?
- Max. Flow SCFM: 37
- Bowl Capacity: 6 oz.
- Bowl Type: Metal
- Drain: Manual
- Operating Temp. Range: 40º-160ºF
- Max Flow Pressure: 150 psig
- Filter Element: .03 micron
Customers also viewed