ATD Tools 7844 Standard 1/2 NPT Air Regulator with Gauge, 100 SCFM
Brand: ATD Tools
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
- Pipe Size: 1/4?
- Operating Temperature: 40º-120º F
- Adjustment Range: 5 to 125 psig
- T-handle adjustment
- 50 SCFM maximum
- (2) 1/4? NPT gauge ports
- Pressure gauge included.
- Regulates air pressure of the air line.
- Self-relieving style units.
- Features three position non-rising knob?push to lock, pull to adjust, detach to make tamper resistant.
- T-handle also available.
- Always use a filter before the regulator to protect the regulator from dirt and debris.
- Pneumatic equipment that operates at higher than recommended pressure can cause excess torque, force and wear and can waste compressed air.
- Operating below specified pressure can cause machines to fail to meet their design performance Specifications:
- Therefore, precise air pressure control is essential to efficient operation of air powered equipment.
- An air line regulator is a specialized control valve which reduces upstream supply pressure level to a specified constant downstream pressure.
Customers also viewed