ATEQ VT36 TPMS Sensor Activation and Programming Tool
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
TPMS Sensor Activation and Programming Tool
The VT36 TPMS programming tool offers functionality and flexibility at an affordable price. Its rugged casing and durable rechargeable battery is designed for tough service station environments. Thanks to frequent updates, the newest TPMS sensors and vehicles are introduced each year.
- Low cost, robust and easy to use
- Test all TPMS sensor data before working on customer’s vehicle
- Program all leading aftermarket sensors
- Comprehensive make, model, year look-up
- Reads and activates all known TPMS sensors
- Displays TPMS sensor data (ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery status, frequency)
- Programs all leading aftermarket programmable sensors
- Make, model, year specific relearn procedures
- TPMS sensor part number look-up (OE and aftermarket)
- Multi-lingual, 19+ languages
- Worldwide TPMS technical support
Find the right replacement
The tool guides you to the compatible sensors and part numbers for any vehicle, and indicates the correct torque values.
Program and relearn
Quickly program aftermarket sensors, one wheel at a time. For relearn, use the VT36 with a diagnostic scan tool or follow the auto relearn or manual relearn instructions in the car user manual.
In the box
- VT36 TPMS tool
- USB 2.0 cable
- Wall charger
- Quick start guide
- CD with user manual, software/WebVT
- One-year software update subscription
- Size (HxWxD):5” x 3.7” x 1.5” (165 mm x 94 mm x 38 mm)
- Weight:8 lbs. (0.4 kg)
- Screen: 8 inches
- Power Supply: Lithium-polymer rechargeable battery
- Casing: Protective rubber sleeve
- Radio Reception: 315 and 433 MHz
- Interface: 23 languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hebrew, Hungarian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish.
- Warranty: 1 year
Customers also viewed