ATEQ VT56-1000 VT56 OBDII TPMS Tool with Docking Station
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Features and Benefits
- Programs all popular programmable sensors
- Barcode scanner for vehicle identification
- High resolution 4.3" color display
- 3 years free software updates via USB, WIFI, and SD card
- Full relearn procedures
- Includes dock integrated printer station, OBDII to VT56 ethernet cable, USB PC cable, power adapter, quickstart user manual, and hard kit carry case
On top of the US manufactured vehicles, the ATEQ’s VT56 reprograms Asian or European vehicles (including Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi, etc.) which do not feature a TPMS self reprogramming software.
ATEQ’s VT56 kit includes an universal OBD connector which connects to the vehicle ECU via CANbus and K-line.
Technicians only need to select the make of the vehicle and press the START button. It is that easy and fast to accurately activate and decode TPMS sensors and display their data or any faults they may have.