Autel EBS301 Electric Brake Service Tool
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
The Electric Brake Service Tool is specially designed for safe and professional replacement of brake pads on an increasing number of modern vehicles. Connecting to the vehicle's OBD ll socket, this tool automatically links up with the control module. Disengaging the brake system, it increases safety with the push of a button. Eliminating the needs to use expensive OE diagnostics systems to do the job on electronic systems, the EPB Service Tool is a time saver and a money maker!
- Multi-brand applications
- Open and close the brake pads
- Read and Clear EPB/SBC trouble Codes
- Turn off the ECU and brake warning light
- Diagnose EPB/SBC caliper functionality
- Reset the brake pad thickness required for Audi A8 service
- Complete OBD2/EOBD coverage
- Easy to use with stepby-step onscreen guided instructions
- Increase efficiency and ensure workplace safety
- TFT Color screen, user friendly, simple and easy to use
- One-Year Free online software updates
- FREE internet software updates and upgrades via USB
- Limited One (1) Year Warranty
- Citroen, Peugeot, BMW, Renault, Ford, VW, Audi, Opel, Toyota, Land Rover, Jaguar, GM, Dawoo, Benz, Sprinter, Smart, Chrysler, Volvo.
Customers also viewed