Blazer 189-1006 Excalibur Multi-Purpose Butane Torch and Hot Air Soldering Kit
Brand: Blazer Products
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
- Multi-purpose tool kit, for soldering, hot air blowing, and torch needs
- Five interchangeable tips, for a variety of applications
- Self-igniting, cordless, anti-flare soldering iron, for ease of use
- Piezoelectric ignition system, requires no electrical connection
- Child-resistant mechanism at trigger, for safety
- The Blazer SI-100 Excalibur, multi-purpose, butane torch and hot air soldering kit is a tool kit that provides tools for soldering, hot air blowing and torch flame needs. The torch creates a precise flame emitting from a nozzle head, allowing direct heat application to an object. It is commonly used for detailed purposes such as brazing, plumbing, soldering, heating, jewelry making, and culinary, dental, and lab applications. Tools within the kit are also used for electronic, automotive, woodworking, lapidary, and general maintenance.
- The SI-100 is a multi-purpose tool kit, providing a self-igniting and cordless soldering iron, hot air blower and refillable butane gas torch. The set includes five, interchangeable tip choices: reflector, hot air blower, knife, one 3.5-millimeter chisel and one 3.0-millimeter diagonal. It also comes with a wrench, sponge, and one tube of 60/40 coiled silver tube of solder. The torch features a child-resistant mechanism, and an instant ignition switch.
- The torch houses a piezoelectric ignition system, which is based on a pressurized molecular reaction, and requires no electric connection. Piezoelectric energy occurs when the trigger is activated, releasing a small, spring-loaded internal hammer that strikes a crystal, producing a spark and resulting in gas flame ignition.
- With a maximum flame temperature of 2,500 degrees F, the torch has a 7.0-gram gas capacity, weighs 4.9 ounces and is 9.0 (l) inches. The case measures 10.25 (l) x 4.38 (w) x 1.5 (h) inches. This product is intended strictly for use in professional and industrial environments. In accordance with federal regulations, home use of this product is prohibited.
- Since 1985, Blazer Products has created an array of professional and industrial tools and equipment. Located in Farmingdale, NY, the company manufactures a variety of torches and ultrasonic cleaners. Blazer Products is known worldwide for its original micro torch products.
- The SI-100 kit comes in a hard shell carrying case, and the torch operates with a standard butane canister (sold separately).
Customers also viewed