Bosch FWA4437 8R CCD Wheel Alignment System
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
One-wheel alignment program for cars and light commercial trucks targeting high volume wheel alignment workshops.
Open off the shelf architecture design allows for user enhancements and standard Windows XP Pro functional software. On-screen support and clear instructions from beginning to end. Fast and simple to operate. Three system routines increase the efficiency of the measuring process with choices tailored to user’s needs. Alignment measurements are displayed with an automatic comparison to vehicle specific target data. Wheel run-out not required on most wheels with standard multi clamps. Sensors can effortlessly be calibrated by the user – calibration bar is included.
FWA 4437 8R eight camera CCD technology provides instantaneous 360º reading to ensure accuracy. Drop down front spoiler program automatically reads toe across rear axle when front sensors are blocked.
The new Multi-Quick Clamp attaches to the world's most modern wheels (up to 24") quickly and easily no mar contact. Ensures non-runout induced elimination of time consuming runout compensation procedures on most wheels. Unlike other systems that may offer this feature as an expensive option, Multi-Quick Clamps are standard on all FWA CCD based alignment systems.
- Additional measurement screen that is important for body and frame damaged vehicles
- New digital 20° CCD cameras with extended toe measuring range and integrated camber pendulum
- 8-sensor system is a permanent calibration monitoring system
- Additional measurements such as wheel offset, axle offset and track width difference
- Exceptionally high accuracy and repeatability
- 8-sensor, wireless, Multi-Quick Clamps, printer, calibration kit (turnplates not included)
Customers also viewed