Buffalo Tools HIT140 HIT 140 Amp MIG 120V Welder
Brand: Buffalo Tools
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
The HIT 140 Amp MIG 120V Welder is versatile, compact and powerful. Easy to use and easy to carry, this MIG Welder is ideal for jobs big and small. Tackle automotive and industrial projects at home, on the farm, or at the shop. The HIT MIg Welder features infinite heat/voltage settings for exceptional heat control. The Welder utilizes a 120V plug, so it can be used at any standard outlet, for convenience and versatility. Works with 3 MIG and flux-core wire sizes, 0.23 inch (0.6mm), 0.30 inch (0.8mm) and 0.35inch (0.9mm), to weld mild carbon steel up to 24 gauge or 3/16 in. thick. The 120-Volt HIT MIG Welder is also equipped with advanced thermal overload protection, and included welding and ground cables. Spool gun ready, not included, with infinite speed settings.
- Works with 3 MIG and flux-core wire sizes, 0.23 inch (0.6mm), 0.30 inch (0.8mm) and 0.35inch (0.9mm), with or without shielding gas
- Advanced thermal overload protection with indicator light for safety
- Welds mild carbon steel up to 24 gauge or 3/16 in. thick in a single pass
- Spool gun ready, not included, with infinite speed settings
- Infinite heat settings provides maximum heat control
- Plugs into standard 120-volt outlet, 120V input, 20-Amps, 60 HZ, single phase, 27-volt no load, duty cycle at 90A
- Output range 20-90 amps (140A peak)
- Kit includes 6 ft. MIG torch, gas hose with regulator, 10 ft. TWECO Type MIG gun, one MIG nozzle, two 0.30 in. contact tips, 10 ft. ground cable with earth clamp, hex wrench, clipping hammer/brush and welding face shield
Customers also viewed