Central Tools 6051 2-3in. .001in. Grad I Beam Frame Micrometer
Brand: Central Tools
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
Features and Benefits:
- Precision measurements to the thousandth and ten-thousandth of an inch require a quality micrometer. Central Tools manufactures many types of micrometers in inch and metric to meet all your measuring needs.
- Extra Hard Measuring Surfaces - Anvil and one-piece spindle are made of finest quality tool steel. Careful lapping on our own special machinery assures that faces are square and parallel.
- Simplified Zero Adjustment - Lets you reset your Central micrometer simply with the hex key provided.
- Friction Stop - Provides uniform pressure under all measuring conditions.
- I-Beam Frame - Designed to maintain dimensional stability.
- Easy Reading Graduations - Machine spaced. All thousandths graduations are numbered so you can read directly without counting.
- Carbide Faces - On models with .0001 " graduations.
- Spindle Lock - Holds spindle securely for transferring measurements.
- Meets Federal Specs - GGG-C-105C on models with .0001" graduations.
- Standards Included - On all micrometers above 1" or 25mm.
- Range: 2-3"
- Graduation: .001"
Customers also viewed