Cool-Trak 311519 CoolTrak Coolant Test Strip - 50 Per Bottle
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
Features and Benefits:
- A fast, easy and reliable way to test engine coolant effectiveness
- With one simple dip, you can determine an engine's protection against freeze-up, boil over and acid buildup with a highly effective pH test
- You can also use CoolTrak® to determine when to send coolant for recycling and to check recycled coolant for effectiveness
- CoolTrak® has been proven effective withe the US military and has been approved for use by the U.S. Postal Service and municipal vehicle maintenance centers across the country
- Test works with both ethylene and propylene glycol-based coolants
CoolTrak’s coolant pH chemistry gives you more knowledge regarding engine coolant condition. In 15 seconds, CoolTrak® measures coolant freezepoint, boilpoint and pH levels of 6, 7, 7.5, 8 and 11. This new chemistry will help you detect acid buildup, which can cause leaks and damage to the water pump, head gasket and other cooling system components.