EZ Red PPT13 Roll Pin Remover for Clutch Cylinders
Brand: EZ Red
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Features and Benefits:
- Removes and installs the roll pin that retains the hydraulic line to the master and slave cylinder
- Removes and installs roll pins on Hydraulic clutch lines
- Work in tight or hard to reach areas
- Works well with steel or plastic components
- Eliminates the need for a hammer and roll pin punch
Installing a pin:
Turn the knob counterclockwise and insert pin on the end of the threaded shaft. Turn the knob clockwise until the pin is flush on both sides.
Removal a pin:
Turn the knob counterclockwise to line up the roll pin with the threaded shaft, then turn the knob clockwise until the pin is removed.