Fluke 1507 Insulation Tester
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
The Fluke 1507 Insulation Tester is compact, rugged, reliable, and easy to use. With it's multiple test voltages, it is ideal for many troubleshooting, commissioning, and preventative maintenance applications.
- Insulation test range: 0.1 M? to 2000 M?
- Insulation test voltages: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
- Save both time and money with Automatic calculation of Polarization Index and Dielectric Absorption Ratio
- Make repetitive tests simple and easy with the 1507s Compare (Pass/Fail) function
- Repetitive or hard-to-reach testing is easy with the remote test probe
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage > 30 V is detected for added user protection
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- AC/DC voltage: 0.1 V to 600 V
- 200 mA Continuity
- Resistance: 0.01 ? to 20.00 k?
- Save battery power with auto power off
- Read measurements easily with large, backlit display
- CAT IV 600 V overvoltage category rating for added user protection
- Remote probe, test leads, probes and alligator clips included with each tester
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK magnetic hanging system to free your hands for other work
- Four AA alkaline batteries (NEDA 15 A or IEC LR6) for at least 1000 insulation
Customers also viewed