Fluke TP82 Insulation Piercing Probe Tips
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
Benefits: For use with 12 V or 42 V vehicles; Use it on fuel injectors or sensors while providing complete insulation to grounding due to design; User controls the needle depth to minimize insulation damage; User can tighten/loosen clamp while still connected to the test lead.
- TP81 for use with modular test leads (Fluke's TL224)
- TP82 slip over probe tips Set of one red and one black
- Rated to 60 V DC; Piercing probe controlled by twisting
- Stainless steel probes pierce insulation on 14, 16 and 18 gauge wire
- Non-rotating banana jack prevents leads from tangling