GearWrench 3261D Torque Wrench 5-50 in/lb
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Features & Specifications:
- Micrometer-type setting adjusts by rotating the hand-grip.
- Wrenches indicate desired torque by feel and sound and are accurate to ?3% clockwise in the upper 80% range.
- Wrenches are chrome finished and stamped with an English scale.
- Pliable, elastomer handgrip resists damage from impact or contact with automotive fluids.
- The ratchet head features a 45-tooth ratchet design requiring only 8? of hand travel for indexing.
- The direction cannot be changed accidentally after you select the driving direction with the reversing ring.
- Drive: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 7.9"
- Head Diameter: 1.1"
- Head Thickness w/o Drive Tang: 0.7"
- Graduations: 1 in/lb.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed