Gearwrench 3531 Hub Tamer Master Bearing Service Set
(You save $121.79)
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
- From start to finish-complete front wheel bearing service, on the car, with one set of tooling! It takes off the hub, removes the old bearing and installs the new ones, then replaces the hub. All while the knuckle assembly stays on the car! Fast, efficient and profitable.
- Works on virtually all floating rotors on U.S. domestic cars and light truckts and many trapped rotors found on popular imports.
- Cut almost 50 percent off the service time when replacing front wheel bearings. Impact wrench compatible to save time and money.
- The HubTamer pushes on the steering knuckle, not the rotor.
- No need to remove the knuckle assembly and use a shop press to replace the bearings..eliminate unnecessary front end alignments.
- Takes care of noise and drivability problems.
- Most complete and up-to-date front wheel bearing service set available.
- Entire set comes in heavy duty, compartmentalized organizer case.