Goodall 11-602 Start-All 300 Amp, 12 Volt, W/ 8 CFM Air Compressor
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
The 11-602 provides the same jump starting power as the 11-601 and adds an air compressor, making it a good choice for those who need to run small air tools or fill tires.
12 volt, 300 amp, 8CFM @ 100 psi, 150 psi max
27″W x 23″D x 24″H, 350 lbs.
Electric start, air cooled Briggs & Stratton Vanguard OHV gasoline engine with 2 gallon fuel tank
Cables & Clamps
30 ft., 2 ga. welding cable, 500 amp clamps, amp meter
- Electric start, air cooled Briggs & Stratton Vanguard OHV gasoline engine with 2 gallon fuel tank
- Single stage air compressor. Air tank required, sold separately
- Volt and amp meter to monitor boosting output
- Voltage Control provides regulated voltage that is safe for vehicles and on-board electronics
- Reverse Current Shutdown Protection eliminates expensive repairs to the StartAll if the unit runs out of gas
- Reverse Polarity Protection will not allow the StartAll to be turned on if the cables are not hooked up correctly
- Polarity and low battery LED indicators confirm proper connections
- Antizap surge protection provides safer boosting
- Single DC boosting switch for easy operation
Customers also viewed