Goodall 11-608 Start-All 450 Amp, 12 Volt, W/ 13 CFM Air Compressor & 2000 Watt 120 Volt Ac
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
The 11-608 is a compact 3-in-1 StartAll combining the jump starting capabilities of an 11-605 with an AC generator and an air compressor. Ideal for the mobile service mechanic, providing a single source solution for multiple power applications.
12 volt, 450 amp, 13 CFM @ 100 psi, 150 psi max
31″W x 25″D x 26″H, 450 lbs.
Electric start, air cooled Briggs & Stratton Vanguard OHV gasoline engine with 2 gallon fuel tank
Cables & Clamps
30 ft., 1/0 ga. welding cable allows flexibility and ease of use, 1000 amp full-power clamps allow higher amperage flow
- Electric start, air cooled Briggs & Stratton Vanguard OHV gasoline engine with 2 gallon fuel tank
- Single stage air compressor, 13 CFM @ 100 psi, 150 psi max. Air tank required, sold separately.
- 2750 watt AC generator, 1 duplex 120 volt, 20 amp outlet
- 30 ft., 1/0 ga. welding cable allows flexibility and ease of use
- 1000 amp full-power clamps allow higher amperage flow
- Volt and amp meter to monitor boosting output
- Voltage Control provides regulated voltage that is safe for vehicles and on-board electronics
- Reverse Current Shutdown Protection eliminates expensive repairs to the StartAll if the unit runs out of gas
- Reverse Polarity Protection will not allow the StartAll to be turned on if the cables are not hooked up correctly
- Polarity and low battery LED indicators confirm proper connections
- Antizap surge protection provides safer boosting
- Single DC boosting switch for easy operation
Customers also viewed
Goodall 11-920AC Start-All 700 Amp, 12 Volt, W/ 23 CFM Air Compressor & 120 Volt Ac Generator- Uncovered