Goodall 11-620 Start-All 700 Amp, 12/24 Volt
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Powerful 12/24 volt jump starting. Tough enough to crank off-road construction equipment or transit buses, even in frigid temps.
12/24 volt, 700/400 amp
28″W x 23″D x 26″H, 350 lbs.
Electric start, air cooled Briggs & Stratton Vanguard OHV gasoline engine with 2 gallon fuel tank
Cables & Clamps
30 ft., 1/0 ga. welding cable allows flexibility and ease of use, 1000 amp full-power clamps allow higher amperage flow
- Volt and amp meter to monitor boosting output
- Voltage Control provides regulated voltage that is safe for vehicles and on-board electronics
- Reverse Current Shutdown Protection eliminates expensive repairs to the StartAll if the unit runs out of gas
- Reverse Polarity Protection will not allow the StartAll to be turned on if the cables are not hooked up correctly
- Polarity and low battery LED indicators confirm proper connections
- Antizap surge protection provides safer boosting
- Single DC boosting switch for easy operation
Customers also viewed