Goodall 11-625M Start-All 700 Amp, 12/24 Volt, W/ 24 Volt Nato Plug
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
12/24 volt jump starting with NATO plug for heavy duty military vehicles and equipment
12/24 volt, 700/400 amp, 24 volt NATO plug
27″W x 23″D x 24″H, 315 lbs.
Electric start, air cooled Briggs & Stratton Vanguard OHV gasoline engine wit h2 gallon fuel tank
Cables & Clamps
30 ft., 1/0 ga. welding cable allows flexibility and ease of use, 1000 amp full-power clamps allow higher amperage flow
- NATO plug is polarity protected and live only in the 24 volt mode
- Electric start, air cooled Briggs & Stratton Vanguard OHV gasoline engine with 2 gallon fuel tank
- 30 ft., 1/0 ga. welding cable allows flexibility and ease of use
- 1000 amp full-power clamps allow higher amperage flow
- Volt and amp meter to monitor boosting output
- Voltage Control provides regulated voltage that is safe for vehicles and on-board electronics
- Reverse Current Shutdown Protection eliminates expensive repairs to the StartAll if the unit runs out of gas
- Reverse Polarity Protection will not allow the StartAll to be turned on if the cables are not hooked up correctly
- Polarity and low battery LED indicators confirm proper connections
- Antizap surge protection provides safer boosting
- Single DC boosting switch for easy operation
Weight: 350 lbs.
Our free shipping policy for items weighing over 100 lbs is only for commercial locations or other locations where customers have a way of unloading the truck themselves. We charge a $100.00 flat rate fee for lift gate service.
Currently this item can only be shipped within the continental United States
Customers also viewed