Goodall 11-626M Start-All 700 Amp, 12/24 Volt, W/ 2000 Watt 120V Ac, W/ 24 Volt Nato Plug
(You save $2,464.92)
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Product Description12/24 volt jump starting with NATO plug for heavy duty military vehicles and equipment. This unit will crank engines in cold weather climates time and time again. Plust the power of an AC generator to run power tools and lights to illuminate your work site.
Output12/24 volt, 700/400 amp, 2750 watt AC Power, 24 volt NATO plug
Dimensions31"W x 25"D x 29"H, 430 lbs.
EngineElectric start, air cooled Briggs & Stratton Vanguard OHV gasoline engine wit h2 gallon fuel tank
Cables & Clamps30 ft., 1/0 ga. welding cable allows flexibility and ease of use, 1000 amp full-power clamps allow higher amperage flow
- NATO plug is polarity protected and live only in the 24 volt mode
- Electric start, air cooled Briggs & Stratton Vanguard OHV gasoline engine with 2 gallon fuel tank
- 30 ft., 1/0 ga. welding cable allows flexibility and ease of use
- 1000 amp full-power clamps allow higher amperage flow
- Volt and amp meter to monitor boosting output
- Voltage Control provides regulated voltage that is safe for vehicles and on-board electronics
- Reverse Current Shutdown Protection eliminates expensive repairs to the StartAll if the unit runs out of gas
- Reverse Polarity Protection will not allow the StartAll to be turned on if the cables are not hooked up correctly
- Polarity and low battery LED indicators confirm proper connections
- Antizap surge protection provides safer boosting
- Single DC boosting switch for easy operation
Customers also viewed
Goodall 11-923AC Start-All 700 Amp, 12/24 Volt, W/ 23 CFM Air Compressor & 120 Volt Ac Generator - Uncovered