Goodall 11-627M Start-All 700 Amp, 12/24 Volt, W/ 18 CFM Air Compressor, W/ 24 Volt Nato Plug
(You save $2,663.77)
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Product Description12/24 volt jump starting with NATO plug for heavy duty military vehicles and equipment. This 2-in-1 unit packages the power of a StartAll with an air compressor suitable to handle many mobile service requirements.
Output12/24 volt, 700/400 amp, 13 CFM @ 100 psi, 150 psi max, 24 volt NATO plug
Dimensions31"W x 25"D x 29"H, 450 lbs.
EngineElectric start, air cooled Briggs & Stratton Vanguard OHV gasoline engine wit h2 gallon fuel tank
Cables & Clamps30 ft., 1/0 ga. welding cable allows flexibility and ease of use, 1000 amp full-power clamps allow higher amperage flow
- NATO plug is polarity protected and live only in the 24 volt mode
- Electric start, air cooled Briggs & Stratton Vanguard OHV gasoline engine with 2 gallon fuel tank
- 30 ft., 1/0 ga. welding cable allows flexibility and ease of use
- 1000 amp full-power clamps allow higher amperage flow
- Volt and amp meter to monitor boosting output
- Voltage Control provides regulated voltage that is safe for vehicles and on-board electronics
- Reverse Current Shutdown Protection eliminates expensive repairs to the StartAll if the unit runs out of gas
- Reverse Polarity Protection will not allow the StartAll to be turned on if the cables are not hooked up correctly
- Polarity and low battery LED indicators confirm proper connections
- Antizap surge protection provides safer boosting
- Single DC boosting switch for easy operation
Customers also viewed
Goodall 11-923AC Start-All 700 Amp, 12/24 Volt, W/ 23 CFM Air Compressor & 120 Volt Ac Generator - Uncovered