Goodall 11-807 Start-All Hydraulic 700-Amp, 12/24 Volt
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Perfect for mounting on trucks equipped with either an under-the-hood or PTO hydraulic pump. These compact units can be mounted in locations where an engine-powered StartAll would not be practical.
Performance you can rely on. For those who need a combination of 12/24 volt jump starting.
Hydraulic Requirement15 GPM @ 2500 psi
Output12/24 volt, 700/400 amp
Dimensions36"W x 18"D x 12"H, 250 lbs.
Cables & Clamps30 ft., 1/0 ga. welding cable allows flexibility and ease of use, 1000 amp full-power clamps allow higher amperage flow
- Minimum hydraulic requirement: 35 gallon hydraulic tank, 3/4" pressure hose, 1" return hose
- 30 ft., 1/0 ga. welding cable allows flexibility and ease of use
- 1000 amp full-power clamps allow higher amperage flow
- Volt and amp meter to monitor boosting output
- Voltage Control provides regulated voltage that is safe for vehicles and on-board electronics
- Reverse Current Shutdown Protection eliminates expensive repairs to the StartAll if the unit runs out of gas
- Reverse Polarity Protection will not allow the StartAll to be turned on if the cables are not hooked up correctly
- Polarity and low battery LED indicators confirm proper connections
- Antizap surge protection provides safer boosting
- Single DC boosting switch for easy operation
Customers also viewed