Goodall 11-920AC Start-All 700 Amp, 12 Volt, W/ 23 CFM Air Compressor & 120 Volt Ac Generator- Uncovered
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Output12 volt, 700 amp, 23 CFM @ 100 psi, 150 psi max, 6000 watt AC Power
Dimensions31"W x 40.5"D x 21"H, 575 lbs.
AC Power120/240 volt, 6000 watt peak, 5000 watt continuous
EngineElectric start, air cooled Kohler OHV V-twin gasoline engine. Fuel tank required, sold separately.
Cables & Clamps30 ft., 1/0 ga. welding cable allows flexibility and ease of use, 1000 amp full-power clamps allow higher amperage flow
- Electric start, air cooled Kohler OHV V-twin gasoline engine. Fuel tank required, sold separately.
- Single stage air compressor, 23 CFM @ 100 psi, 150 psi max. Air tank required, sold separately.
- 30 ft., 1/0 ga. welding cable allows flexibility and ease of use
- 1000 amp full-power clamps allow higher amperage flow
- Volt and amp meter to monitor boosting output
- Voltage Control provides regulated voltage that is safe for vehicles and on-board electronics
- Reverse Current Shutdown Protection eliminates expensive repairs to the StartAll if the unit runs out of gas
- Reverse Polarity Protection will not allow the StartAll to be turned on if the cables are not hooked up correctly
- Polarity and low battery LED indicators confirm proper connections
- Antizap surge protection provides safer boosting
- Single DC boosting switch for easy operation
All 11-900 series installations must be approved by the factory prior to ordering to assure proper air flow, dissipation and weather resistance.
The 11-900 series StartAll units are designed to mount between the side packs on a service vehicle
The Control Panel is located on the curb side of the service vehicle for convenience and safety. 7"W x 19.75"HPanel includes:
- Oil pressure gauge
- Air pressure gauge
- Hour meter
- DC boosting switch
- Air compressor switch
- Remote oil filter
- Engine oil drain hose