Goodall 53-539 Gas-All, 100 Gallon, Air Pump
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
These vessels make moving hazardous gas safe and efficient. Excellent for shops, car lots, salvage yards and rental outlets. The GoodAll 53-539 GasAll is a 100 Gallon capacity transfer and storage unit for gasoline. An Air driven pump provides ample speed for siphoning and dispensing, makes quick time of large jobs. Features include 30 gal. capacity, Meets OSHA and FM standards, 4-way valve controls for ease of operation, Protects against fire, includes a 10 ft. clear 1/2" ID polyurethane dispensing hose, Ground wire with clamp for safety, 14 ga. welded steel enamel finish. A Fuel gauge indicates level and filtration protected. Pumps up to 10 gal. per minute.
- 100 gal. capacity
- Meets OSHA and FM standards
- 4-way valve controls
- Protects against fire
- 10 ft. clear 1/2" ID polyurethane hose
- Ground wire with clamp
- 14 ga. welded steel, enamel finish
- Fuel gauge
- Filtration protected
- Pumps up to 10 gal. per minute
- Includes two large wheels with two casters with brakes
- Shipping weight: 250 lbs.
- Dimensions: 45°W x 34°D x 38°H
Customers also viewed