Ingersoll Rand W7250-K1 20V 1/2" Dr. Cordless Impactool with 2" Ext. Anvil
Brand: Ingersoll Rand
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
- 780 ft-lbs of maximum reverse torque & 1100 ft-lb of nut-busting torque - from cordless impact wrench that weighs only 6.8 lbs.
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motor ? offers a long life and high power
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case ? designed to be strong and light-weight for maximum protection of the internal components
- All-metal drive train and hammer mechanism ? robust, durable, and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Variable speed switch with electronic brake ? provides maximum control of the tool
- Patent-pending metal reinforced housing ? ready to work even after repeated drops
- Patent-pending soft touch over-molded grip ? minimizes vibration, reduces fatigue, and enhances user comfort during extended use
- Best-in-class short length ? 9.4? from tip to tail
- W7150-K2 Standard Anvil Two Battery Kit: Includes (1) W7150 Impactool, (1) IQV20 Charger, (2) 20V li-ion 3.0 Ah batteries, (1) Blow?molded case
- W7150-K1 Standard Anvil One Battery Kit: Includes (1) W7150 Impactool, (1) IQV20 Charger, (1) 20V li-ion 3.0 Ah batteries, (1) Blow?molded case
- W7150 Standard Anvil Impactool: Includes the bare tool only. Does not include a battery or a charger.
Customers also viewed