Iwata 5990 1.2 Hybrid, Ls400 HVLP Spray-Gun Only
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
- When we talked about a new spray gun, we decided we needed to be innovative and our customers needed something new so we enlisted the help of the world-renowned design firm Pininfarina famous for their state of the art automobile design.
- Anxious to see how they would handle a spray gun, the Pinifarina design far exceeded our expectations.
- After the gun design was complete, we incorporated our advanced atomizing technology and the ?SUPERNOVA? was born.
- This premium gun combines our superior atomization control with production speed and ergonomics.
- The basecoat version is designated by the GOLD colored air-cap.
- The SUPERNOVA delivers a consistent droplet size when atomizing.
- This combined with the flat even SUPERNOVA pattern helps reduce common application issues.
- All SUPERNOVA guns are equipped with stainless steel fluid passages ideal for any type of material, solvent borne or waterborne.
- The SUPERNOVA cup angle design guarantees perfect balance regardless of what cup size you choose.
- The larger thread pattern of the air-cap make it both robust and easy to remove and is designed with low maintenance in mind.
- The new larger grip points on the outside of the air cap ring facilitate quick removal and refitting after cleaning.
- The responsive trigger action gives the painter stable air flow control during application.
- Accurate air pressure an now be set with either the air stroke or the fluid stroke.
- Ergonomic Grip: An in-depth study by the University of Pavia into perfect balance and optimal ergonomics was closely considered by PINNFARINA designers and ANEST IWATA engineers to produce this state of the art spray gun.
- The slim ergonomic grip of the SUPERNOVA spray gun helps distribute weight and balance through the wrist, reducing the risk of repetitive strains.
Customers also viewed