JB Weld 8217 AutoWeld Gas Tank Repair - 1 oz.
Brand: JB Weld
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
AutoWeld is a hand-mixable, steel-reinforced, non-rusting epoxy putty that quickly repairs or rebuilds anything made of metal. After mixing, it forms an industrial-strength polymer compound that can be molded into shapes or used to build up, patch and repair steel components. AutoWeld sets in 5 minutes and after 60 minutes, can be drilled, tapped, machined, ground, filed and painted. AutoWeld cures to a dark grey color, is rated at a tensile strength of 900 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300 degrees F.
- Hand kneadable, steel reinforced stick epoxy that bonds instantly
- Will cure on wet and dry surfaces, including gasoline
- Great for gas tank, water tank, and radiator repairs
- Sets in 5 minutes, cures in 1 hour
- Made in the USA
- And more
1. Cut: Remove required amount of putty.
2. Mix: Thoroughly knead putty with fingers to a uniform color.
3. Apply: Press putty firmly to the surface to be repaired.