John Dow JDI-6EV 6 Gallon Fluid Evacuator
Brand: John Dow
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
Designed to remove used oil and other fluids from any vehicle when conventional draining methods are not practical. Fluid evacuators remove used oil and other “non-flammable” fluids from almost any vehicle using compressed air and an on-board venturi vacuum system.
- 6- and 20-gallon capacities
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Powerful venturi vacuum system
- Easy-to-read vacuum gauge
- 7′ suction hose
- Six suction probes for most applications
- Three “OE Style” evacuator adapters
- Convenient storage tube for suction probes
- Wheels and casters are oil and chemical resistant for longer life
- Self-evacuating with 10′ quick disconnect evacuation hose
- Sight tube for quick indication of fluid level
|Air Pressure For Vacuum||110-115 psi||110-115 psi||110-115 psi|
|Depressurization Time||60-90 sec.||120-150 sec.||120-150 sec.|
|Suction Speed||.04-.05 gpm||.04-.05 gpm||.04-.05 gpm|
|Wheel Size – Front||N/A||4″ Swivel||4″ Swivel|
|Wheel Size – Rear||7″ Fixed||7″ Fixed||7″ Fixed|
|Weight||45 lbs.||55 lbs.||65 lbs.|
- Traditional automotive repair – Including oil, coolant, transmission fluid, brake fluid, differential oil and power steering fluid.
- Auto Dealers – Essential for European manufactured vehicles that do not include a factory drain plug (Audi/VW, BMW, Mercedes, Land Rover/ Jaguar).
- Quick Lubes – Avoid stripped drain plugs. Makes it easy to correct overfills.
- Motorcycle/ATV Service – Perfect for oil changes.
- Marine Applications – Boats, Jet Skis and other PWC.
- Farm & Industrial – Tractors, generators, off-road equipment.
20-Gallon Fluid Evacuator with Transparent Bowl
The JDI-20EV-B is equipped with a 2-gallon transparent bowl which gives the operator the option to check quantity and quality of oil prior to discharging into the tank below. The bowl is heat resistant to a maximum of 212 F.d
Customers also viewed