John Dow JDI-6EV 6 Gallon Fluid Evacuator
Brand: John Dow
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Designed to remove used oil and other fluids from any vehicle when conventional draining methods are not practical. Fluid evacuators remove used oil and other “non-flammable” fluids from almost any vehicle using compressed air and an on-board venturi vacuum system.
- 6- and 20-gallon capacities
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Powerful venturi vacuum system
- Easy-to-read vacuum gauge
- 7′ suction hose
- Six suction probes for most applications
- Three “OE Style” evacuator adapters
- Convenient storage tube for suction probes
- Wheels and casters are oil and chemical resistant for longer life
- Self-evacuating with 10′ quick disconnect evacuation hose
- Sight tube for quick indication of fluid level
|Air Pressure For Vacuum||110-115 psi||110-115 psi||110-115 psi|
|Depressurization Time||60-90 sec.||120-150 sec.||120-150 sec.|
|Suction Speed||.04-.05 gpm||.04-.05 gpm||.04-.05 gpm|
|Wheel Size – Front||N/A||4″ Swivel||4″ Swivel|
|Wheel Size – Rear||7″ Fixed||7″ Fixed||7″ Fixed|
|Weight||45 lbs.||55 lbs.||65 lbs.|
- Traditional automotive repair – Including oil, coolant, transmission fluid, brake fluid, differential oil and power steering fluid.
- Auto Dealers – Essential for European manufactured vehicles that do not include a factory drain plug (Audi/VW, BMW, Mercedes, Land Rover/ Jaguar).
- Quick Lubes – Avoid stripped drain plugs. Makes it easy to correct overfills.
- Motorcycle/ATV Service – Perfect for oil changes.
- Marine Applications – Boats, Jet Skis and other PWC.
- Farm & Industrial – Tractors, generators, off-road equipment.
20-Gallon Fluid Evacuator with Transparent Bowl
The JDI-20EV-B is equipped with a 2-gallon transparent bowl which gives the operator the option to check quantity and quality of oil prior to discharging into the tank below. The bowl is heat resistant to a maximum of 212 F.d
Customers also viewed