Laser Labs TM2000 Inspector II - Model 2000 Tint Meter
Brand: Laser Labs
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Features and Benefits:
- 2-piece design that allows you to sandwich the glass you are testing
- A magnet alignment mechanism and auto-calibration promote consistently accurate readings
- Can measure ANY windows on a car - measure material as thin as a sheet of window film up to ½ inch thick glass
- For hard to reach areas, suction cups adhere the light source to the inside of the window
- Auto-calibration, accurate to within ±2%
Includes Certification, two Reference Samples, User Manual and a Carrying Case.
The Inspector II works on all windows. Holding both sides together, turn them on. Then put the back meter onto the inside of the window, either holding it in place or using the suction cup. Put the front meter on the outside of the window over the back meter, and it displays the light transmittance value.
The Inspector II is a small, very useful tint meter. It can measure tint levels on any auto window at any time of day or night.
Make sure to activate the meters BEFORE placing them around windows to avoid misreadings.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed