Lincoln Industrial 3614 Pressurized Used Oil Drain
Brand: Lincoln Industrial
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
- Lincoln's new Model 3614 Pressurized Used Oil Drain allows the technician to drain, transfer, and evacuate used oils quickly, safely, and without spills We have combined our 95 years of experience and the input from hundreds of technicians across the country to develop a durable used oil system that features:
- An extra large telescoping Offset Drain Bowl that easily catches fluid without repositioning the tank.
- A low profile, large capacity tank and axle design that drains 15-20 vehicles before needing evacuation.
- A fixed inlet air regulator that allows standard shop air to be used during the tank evacuation process.
- A preassembled design that goes from box to shop in less than 5 minutes! The tank is made of high quality, heavy gauge steel and includes a safety pressure relief valve, a protected fluid level sight tube, and a built in hanger for the discharge hose. Numerous requests from technicians, dealers and shop owners have led Lincoln engineers to design this new system. All requested an easy to use, safe and reliable oil drain that would help them keep up with the already huge oil evacuation market as it continues to grow due to:
- Owners recognizing the importance of proper maintenance as vehicle costs soar.
- Extra Large 18-inch Offset Bowl easily catches fluid without repositioning the tank and a telescopic (44 to 72 inch range) Bowl Height Adjustment allows for greater flexibility.
- Large 20-Gallon (75 L) capacity averages 15-20 vehicles before tank evacuation
- Special Valve Design allows evacuation with bowl set at any height
- Stable, Low profile, Mobile tank design
- Large capacity, Heavy gauge steel tank
- Telescoping Bowl
- Fully serviceable
- Sight gauge
- Fixed pressure relief valve
- Tank safety valve
- 74 inch evacuation hose with nozzle
- Hose hanger built into bowl
Customers also viewed