Makita CT225R 2 Piece 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Features and Benefits:
- 1/2" Driver-Drill with 2-speeds (0-600 and 0-1,900 RPM) delivers up to 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- 1/2" Driver-Drill features a compact design at only 7-1/4" long and weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Impact Driver with variable speed (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) delivers up to 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Impact Driver features a compact design at only 5-3/8" long and weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomically designed handles with rubberized soft grips provide increased comfort
The Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit (CT225R) is built for the pro-user who demands best-in-class Lithium-Ion cordless tools for drilling, driving, and fastening in a compact size.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
Compact & Powerful with Increased Run Time
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The CT225R includes a 1/2 inch driver-drill in a compact size for increased versatility. The kit also includes an impact driver that weighs only 3.3 pounds yet delivers a full 1,460 inch pounds of Max Torque for fastening and driving applications.
Customers also viewed