Makita XDT111 3.0 Ah 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver Kit
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT111) delivers power and speed in a compact size for a full range of driving and fastening tasks. It features a fast-charging, 18-Volt Lithium-Ion battery for less down time and more efficient operation. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls; communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside. The XDT111 features a Makita built 4-pole motor with variable speed (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) that delivers 1460 in. lbs. of max torque. At only 5-3/8 in. L and 3.9 lbs. (with battery), it has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight for reduced operator fatigue and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job.
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in. lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- Makita 4-pole motor with 4-brush design delivers 26% more RPM without decreasing torque
- All metal gear housing for increased job site durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8 in. L
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient 1-touch 1/4 in. hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Dual LED lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Features extreme protection technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Customers also viewed
Makita XWT08M LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless High Torque Square Drive Impact Wrench with Friction Ring Anvil Kit, 18V/1/2"