Makita XDT11R 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Impact Driver Kit 2.0Ah
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in.lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- 4-pole motor with innovative 4-brush design delivers increased RPM without decreasing torque
- All metal gear housing construction for increased durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8" long
- Weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes. Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area. Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort. Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B provides up to 50% more run time per charge compared to BL1815
18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B reaches a full charge in 25 minutes or less
Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
Customers also viewed