Mi-T-M MTMMH-0075-0M10 Portable Kerosene Forced Air Heater, 75,000 BTU
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Features and Benefits
- For use in workshops, garages, construction sites and farms with proper ventilation
- 75,000 BTUs
- 120V, 60Hz, 1.5 Amps, 1/8 HP, 240 CFM
- Frame: Rugged steel body, Extension cord wrap, Powder coated hood and fuel tank
- Burner Head: Clamped hoses, Secured photo cell, 1-piece cast aluminum, Secured fully insulated ignition connection
- Motor: Heavy-duty, high quality cast aluminum enclosed electric motor
- Components: Built-in temperature control thermostat with control dial, High performance fan, Power switch, Secured internal components, Integral overheat and flame-out safety, Fuel gauge, Integrated fuel pressure gauge, Oversized fuel cap, High limit temperature shut-off, Sure start ignition for cold temperature starts, Dual connector ignitor
- Factory tested for multiple fuels: Kerosene, JP8/Jet A fuel, No. 1 or No. 2 fuel oil and No. 1 or No. 2 diesel fuel
Not for use in residential living areas or inadequately ventilated areas. Proper ventilation required during operation. Must be plugged into an approved standard electrical outlet for operation.
Customers also viewed