Milton S574A Pro Analog Tire Inflator/Pressure Pistol Grip Gauge, 15" Hose
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
Milton S574A Pro Analog Tire Inflator/Pressure Pistol Grip Gauge - Straight Foot Chuck, 15" Hose
- ACCURATE: Liquid gauge measures in PSI (0-160) and Bar (0-11). Meets ANSI/ASME B40.1 standards.
- WHY LIQUID? Absorbs vibration/pressure spikes, reduces wear, and is better in corrosive environments.
- EASY HANDLING: Durable/ergonomic grip. Quick fine tuning in case you exceed the target pressure.
- STRAIGHT CHUCK: Minimizes breakage to TPMS tire valves.
- SOLID BRASS FITTINGS: Long-lasting performance, 1/4" NPT (F) air inlet. Milton 727 plug recommended.
No need to worry about batteries with this analog inflator gauge, filled with liquid (silicone oil) that provides optimal accuracy, pressure spike prevention, and a cushioned tick to optimize the lifespan of the mechanical parts inside the gauge. This also has a deflate button for when you overshoot the pressure. It comes with a 15 inch hose and a Straight Chuck to minimize breakage to TPMS valves. The dial gauge is fitted with a rubber boot which protects it from corrosion, impacts, and shocks.
- Analog inflator gauge with rugged comfort-grip handle, shock-resistant protective rubber boot, deflate button, 15" hose, and straight chuck. (Assembly required.)
- Resolution: 2 PSI
- Diameter: 2.75"
- Units of measure: PSI (0-160), Bar (0-11)
- Liquid filled: silicone based oil
- Handle: reinforced coated nylon
- Trigger: plated steel with PVC grip
- Fittings and deflate button: solid brass
- Product dimensions (w/o hose): 9.9 x 4.6 x 1.6 (L x W x H)
- Hose: 1/4" ID x 15" EPDM rubber w/ brass fittings
- Operating temperature: -4 to +158 degrees F (-20 to +70 C)
- Air inlet: 1/4" NPT female (Milton 727 plug sold separately)
Protective rubber boot to shield against impacts. Comfort molded nylon handle with coating is incredibly durable and ergonomic. Steel inflator trigger with separate brass deflation button for quick fine tuning in case you go past your target pressure. Solid brass fittings throughout provide long-lasting performance, with 1/4" NPT female air inlet (Milton 727 plug is recommended).
Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires. Assembled in the USA from global & domestic sourced materials.
Warranty: 1 year
- Weight: 1.7700
- Made in USA: Yes
- NPT thread size: 1/4" Female NPT
- Thread Size: 1/4" - 18 NPT
- Hose length: 15" Hose
- Manufacturer: Milton Industries
- Height: 1.60"
- Width: 4.60"
- Length: 9.90"
- PSI range: 0 to 160 PSI
- Rubber boot: Yes (Protective Rubber Boot for Dial)
- Deflator valve included: Yes
- L (Pkg): 14.38"
- W (Pkg): 6.8"
- H (Pkg): 1.75"
Customers also viewed