Milton S575A Pro Analog Tire Inflator/Pressure Pistol Grip Gauge 15" Hose 160PSI
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
Milton S575A Pro Analog Tire Inflator/Pressure Pistol Grip Gauge - Ball Foot Chuck, 15" Hose - 160PSI
- ACCURATE: Liquid gauge measures in PSI (0-160) and Bar (0-11). Meets ANSI/ASME B40.1 standards.
- WHY LIQUID? Absorbs vibration/pressure spikes, reduces wear, and is better in corrosive environments.
- EASY HANDLING: Durable/ergonomic grip. Quick fine tuning in case you exceed the target pressure.
- BALL CHUCK: 360 degree swivel and 15" hose easily fits into motorcycle wheels and other tight places.
- SOLID BRASS FITTINGS: Long-lasting performance, 1/4" NPT (F) air inlet. Milton 727 plug recommended.
No need to worry about batteries with this analog inflator gauge, filled with liquid (silicone oil) that provides optimal accuracy, pressure spike prevention, and a cushioned tick to optimize the lifespan of the mechanical parts inside the gauge. This also has a deflate button for when you overshoot the pressure. It comes with a 15 inch hose and a Ball Foot Air Chuck, great for hard-to-reach valves. The dial gauge is fitted with a rubber boot which protects it from corrosion, impacts, and shocks.
INCLUDES: Analog inflator gauge with rugged comfort-grip handle, shock-resistant protective rubber boot, deflate button, 15" hose, and chuck. (Assembly required.)
- Resolution: 2 PSI
- Diameter: 2.75"
- Units of measure: PSI (0-160), Bar (0-11)
- Liquid filled: silicone based oil
- Handle: reinforced coated nylon
- Trigger: plated steel with PVC grip
- Fittings and deflate button: solid brass
- Product dimensions (w/o hose): 9.9 x 4.6 x 1.6 (L x W x H)
- Hose: 1/4" ID x 15" EPDM rubber w/ brass fittings
- Operating temperature: -4 to +158 degrees F (-20 to +70 C)
- Air inlet: 1/4" NPT female (Milton 727 plug sold separately)
- No need to worry about batteries with this durable analog inflator gauge!
- Protective rubber boot to shield against impacts.
- Comfort molded nylon handle with coating is incredibly durable and ergonomic.
- Steel inflator trigger with separate brass deflation button for quick fine tuning in case you go past your target pressure.
- Solid brass fittings throughout provide long-lasting performance, with 1/4" NPT female air inlet (Milton 727 plug is recommended).
DRIVE SAFELY: Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires.
Assembled in the USA from global & domestic sourced materials.
Warranty: 1 year
- Weight: 1.9400
- Made in USA: Yes
- NPT thread size: 1/4" Female NPT
- Chuck type: Ball Foot Air Chuck
- Thread Size: 1/4" - 18 NPT
- Hose length: 15" Hose
- Manufacturer: Milton Industries
- Height: 1.60"
- Width: 4.60"
- Length: 9.90"
- PSI range: 0 to 160 PSI
- Material Type: Brass
- Rubber boot: Yes (Protective Rubber Boot for Dial)
- Deflator valve included: Yes
- L (Pkg): 14.38"
- W (Pkg): 6.8"
- H (Pkg): 1.75"
Customers also viewed