Mountain 7226A 1/4" Drive Stubby Air Ratchet
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact and lightweight
- Ideal tool for confined working areas, like under dashboard work
- Special reinforced planetary gear provides maximum service life
- Internal ring gear with three planetary gears
- Self lubricated blade to prevent cylinder and end plates from wear
1 year warranty on material and workmanship.
- Square drive: 1/4”
- Free speed: 240 RPM
- Overall length: 6-1/2”
- Net weight: 1-1/8 lbs.
- Max. torque: 30ft./lbs
- Air inlet thread: 1/4” NPT
- Air hose I.D.size: 3/8"
- Avg. air consumption: 3 cfm
- Noise level: 90 dBA @ 90 PSI
Customers also viewed