OTC 3505A 100 Series Automotive Multi-Meter
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
The 3505A is the latest version of the Classic 100 Series Autoranging Automotive Multimeter with many new and useful troubleshooting features. It still features all of the same basic Multimeter functions plus some new and powerful Automotive specific test functions.
- Auto/Manual Ranging
- Resistance, Continuity, Diode and Capacitance Tests
- RPM Measurement
- Temperature Measurement (°F/°C)
- Millisecond Pulse width and Peak Volts measurements for Fuel Injectors
- Duty Cycle and Frequency to 10M Hz
- Dwell Measurement
- O2 Cross counts
- Relative Measurement, can be used for low resistance measurements to remove test lead resistance from measurement
- Data Recording: Min/Max for fluctuating measurements
- Data Hold, freeze data at the Push of a butTon
- Fused direct current measurement up to 10 amps through meter
- Auto Power Off (can be disabled)
No. 3505A Includes: 100 Series Automotive Multimeter, heavy-Duty test leads with removable alligator clip ends, inductive RPM clamp, temperature probe.
Customers also viewed