OTC 3833-25 Electronic Torque Wrench
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
- Range 12-120 in.-lb. (1-14 Nm)
- Torque set quickly with unique slide Bar on the scale.
- Indexing head allows for use straight (screwdriver position) to spin nut down quickly.
- Rotate to 90__ position to torque and leverage.
- Torque limit LED flashes with audible beep.
- Power switch with LED indicator.
- Uses coin style batteries.
- Approximately 8.5" long.
- A standard torque Wrench for use in all torque application within the range.
- Ease of use.
- Green light for power on / red light and buzzer for reaching target signal.
Flash red for overload signal.
Competition: No overload warning.
No need to unwind like mechanical design to ensure calibration accuracy.
Competition: Must be unwound after use to maintained accuracy.
Access, speed, and leverage are all possible.
Competition: Access, speed, but no leverage.
Customers also viewed