OTC 4275 Hendrickson Front Suspension Bushing Master Tool Set
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
Hendrickson Front Suspension Bushing Master Tool Set
Replace rusted and frozen heavy-duty front suspension bushings faster and easier.
Patent-pending design is suspension-mounted, eliminating the need to hold the tool during operation.
Remove and install Hendrickson PACCAR Monoleaf, Navistar Monoleaf, Volvo Monoleaf suspension Pivot Bushings.
Save time and effort during suspension service to get trucks back on the road faster.
Included adapters align tool with the suspension to ensure proper bushing installation and reduce the chance of misalignment and bushing damage.
Includes an OTC 4106A 25-ton high-force cylinder and a OTC 2510A air/hydraulic pump to make bushing service faster and easier.
- Cylinder Force Capability | 25 tons
- Pump Pressure | 10,000 psi
- Pump Capacity (useable) | 98 cu. in.
- Patented Design allows tool to be mounted to suspension instead of needing to be held by technician during bushing service
- Specially designed pushing adapters mate up exactly with Hendrickson PACCAR Monoleaf, Navistar Monoleaf, Volvo Monoleaf front suspension D-Pin bushings
- Centering adapters align tool with suspension reducing likelihood of bushing damage
- Significantly reduces operation time for bushing removal and installation
- Included OTC 2510A air/hydraulic pump makes bushing removal and installation quick and easy
- Truck Suspension Head
- Alignment Tool (x2)
- Clamping Plate
- Bushing Support Adapter
- Threaded Rod (x2)
- Threaded Rod Connection (x2)
- Cylinder Mounting Plate
- Hydraulic Cylinder, 25 Ton
- Cylinder Adapter
- Alignment Pin
- Bushing Adapter
- Spacer A
- Spacer B
- Spacer C
- Plastic Box
- Foam Pad (x2)
- Hex Nut (x4)
- Operating Instructions / Parts List
- Warranty Sheet / Service Center List
- Hydraulic Hose
- Hose Half Coupler
- Air/Hydraulic Pump
Weight: 134 lbs.
Our free shipping policy for items weighing over 100 lbs is only for commercial locations or other locations where customers have a way of unloading the truck themselves. We charge a $100.00 flat rate fee for lift gate service.
Currently this item can only be shipped within the continental United States
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed